Little Rock Lawyers
Central Arkansas, Lawyers
The potential for disputes occurring that require the assistance of skilled counsel lurk around every corner. You could become injured at work. You may need to update your child custody agreement. You might try and buy a home only to have issues with the title or a boundary line.
Founded in 1964
Every day, almost everyone is involved in relationships and transactions that, if things take a bad turn, could result in a legal dispute where you either need to assert your rights or defend yourself. At Rice, Adams & Woodruff, Attorneys at Law, our practice focuses on providing skilled and effective assistance in the following practice areas:
- Divorce and division of marital property — Trust our Little Rock attorneys to achieve your goals for your divorce and property division.
- Child custody and visitation — Child custody and visitation is often the most crucial issue in a divorce, and our skilled attorneys will work to secure an agreement that meets your needs and the needs of your children.
- Military divorce and family issues — Divorce and family law issues can pose special challenges for members of the military. Our attorneys are experienced in assisting military families with those issues.
- Criminal defense — Our experience allows us to provide effective criminal defense against all state and federal criminal charges.
- DWI/DUI defense — The penalties for even a first-time DWI/DUI are not to be underestimated. Effective criminal defense can make a difference.
- Social Security
- Auto accidents and other personal injury — If you have been injured through someone else’s negligence, we can help you pursue the compensation you need to recover.
- Workers’ compensation — On-the-job injuries are covered under workers’ compensation. We can help you navigate that system. If another party apart from your employer is responsible for your injury, we can pursue a third-party claim against it.
- Real estate — We offer experienced assistance with residential and commercial real estate transactions and litigation.
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
If you are facing a family law challenge, criminal charge, have been injured or disabled, or need help with a real estate transaction or dispute, call 501-436-4498, toll free at 501-436-4498 or contact us online to set up your free initial consultation. Our Jacksonville attorneys serve Little Rock and all of central Arkansas. We accept all major credit cards for your convenience.